Skip to content
Code of Conducts for NGOs
- We are committed to comply
strictly with international humanitarian principles and human right law.
- Our work is based on the principle of DO NOT HARM and it focuses
on responding to emergencies, to chronic needs, reducing the impact of
disasters and climate change, and dealing with the root causes of poverty
meeting basic needs, and enabling communities to become resilient and self-sufficient.
- We are accountable to those whom we seek
to assist, to those providing the resources, and to legal authorities.
- We are transparent in our dealing with the
government and community partners, the public, donors and other interested
- We are independent and we strive to
maintain our autonomy according to Afghan and international law, and to resist
the imposition of conditionality or corrupt practices that may compromise our
missions and principles.
- We will not discriminate against any individual or group on
the grounds of gender, political affiliation, ethnic origin, religious belief,
disability or sexual orientation.