Mission & Vision
Our vision : ALLOHA’s vision is to see resilient and dignified Asian lives and to coordinate globally with likeminded groups and societies.
Our Mission: The mission of ALLOHA is to make an effective contribution to empower communities against all types of disasters, and to promote local capacities mainly through media & Education and preserve human dignity.
Our Goals : More effective and principled Humanitarian interventions that meet the need of affected Asian communities and maintain their dignity.
Founded in April 2017, to advocate for humanity, registered as a national organization ALLOHA works to fulfill its mission through the following objectives:
- To work with different humanitarian partners and Governments departments and contributing to fulfilling the WHS objectives set in 2016 in Istanbul Turkey and SFDRR-2015 Sendai Japan.
- To work nationally, regionally and globally by raising awareness, building solidarity and partnership for a better humanitarian action,
- To work towards establishing a National Humanitarian Database Centers (NHDC) in the country of operation and promoting Humanitarian researches,
- To advocate for the implementation of International Humanitarian Law (IHL) and educating youth to influence and monitor the Humanitarian laws, policies and practices of state and non-state actors and of international and regional bodies and institutions.
- Develop cultural diplomacy that contribute to Good Humanitarian Practices .